05 October 2008

Hogsmeade Trip!

So this weekend was the 1st Hogsmeade trip of the semester! I ran into Honeydukes for some yummy treats for myself. My favorites are definitely Droobles Best Blowing Gum since I loooove gum! Afterthat, I wandered in an out of the stores buying some more parchment, quills, and of course some ice cream at

I sat in the Three Broomsticks drinking butterbeer and knitting with Hermione Granger. I thought I'd get started on some Christmas gifts and she came over to sit with me when she saw I was knitting. she was working on some projects for S.P.E.W. We had a great time! She is such a sweetheart.

I ended the day by wandering back up to Hogwarts for an early dinner and then homework in the Gryffindor common room. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. are you making anything for SPEW? just curious. :0)
    prendolyn wilcox- HSKS6

    ReplyDelete