09 October 2007

FFBE Question #2

My bag is coming along beautifully! I just finished the body itself and now on to the straps and other parts..

And now for the contest...
The colors of fall tend to be oranges, yellows, crimsons, and other 'leafy' colors - what is your favorite "Color of Autumn" and where do you see it?

I love all autumn colors! It is my favorite season of the year. Growing up in South Florida, we didn't see leaves changing colors ever! I went to school in North Florida and finally was able to experience such natural wonders. Now that I live in North Carolina, I am constantly amazed by simple things such as driving out through the country roads and seeing the gorgeous reds, yellows and oranges on the trees. I just hope this heat wave breaks soon so it can properly feel like autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment